INFORMATION TO DELUGE THE NEW
NORMAL

The environment for active management is getting more difficult and also becoming more fraught with risk.

INFORMATION TO DELUGE THE NEW
NORMAL

The environment for active management is getting more difficult and also becoming more fraught with risk.

INFORMATION TO DELUGE THE NEW
NORMAL

The environment for active management is getting more difficult and also becoming more fraught with risk.

ULTRA-CAREFUL APPROACH KEEPS
PAYING OFF FOR PRESCIENT FUND.

Prescient Income Provider Fund wins the Raging Bull Award 2017 for the Best Interest-Bearing Fund.

PRESCIENT INVESTOR ENJOYS THE
WONDERS OF CHINA

The Prescient China Balanced Feeder Fund invests predominantly in mainland Chinese equities, bonds, money market and derivative instruments.

 
FINANCIAL SERVICES
EMHPRESCIENT
OVERVIEW



"EMHPrescient is our Namibian business and is a joint venture between Prescient Holdings and EMH Capital."

At EMHPrescient, our expertise encompasses the management of portfolios comprising interest bearing, equity and derivative instruments. EMHPrescient also formulates and implements risk management structures to enhance the risk-adjusted return profiles of portfolios.

 

EMHPrescient Investment Management

EMHPrescient Investment Management (Pty) Ltd (EMHPrescient) was established on the 26 January 2011 in Namibia and is an independent investment management company specialising in the portfolio and risk management of institutional, pension, provident fund and retail assets.

The EMHPrescient expertise encompasses the management of portfolios comprising interest bearing, equity and derivative instruments. EMHPrescient also formulates and implements risk management structures to enhance the risk-adjusted return profiles of portfolios.

EMHPrescient Investment Management holds (51%) while Prescient Holdings holds the remaining 49%.

 

EMHPrescient Unit Trust

In April 2012, EMHPrescient Unit Trust Limited was awarded its trading license from NAMFISA to provide a pooled solution to our segregated clients and the retail market at large.

The management company offers a range of unit trusts funds to the institutional and retail market in Namibia.